Thursday, May 27, 2010

bountiful discrimating people wiht a tattoo or piercing

One of the things that really bad bother me is when people judge others by their appearance. Nobody has the right to tell is this person is bad or good by just looking at their appearance. Bountiful is being unfair by just discriminating people with tattoos or piercing, because everyone are the same and everyone deserve opportunities. I bet some people with tattoo have better feeling than those who not have one. Everyone with a tattoo, get one with a reason, not everyone has to have the same reasons but everyone has to have one. For example I have this friend, and he has one tattoo with the face of his ex girlfriend who die in a car accident, he told me that he get the tattoo, because he wanted to have something of her with him, and also he told me that she is like his angel in heaven. Also I have some friends that have a tattoo to show what they are. I don’t have a tattoo, and I wouldn’t really have one, but I know many people with a tattoo, and they are such a good person.
It is understandable to have some standards as a society for jobs, but also I think that the every job has different requirements. I believe that for some jobs it really won’t matter if the person has a tattoo or not, but for others it will, because for example for doctor having a noticeable tattoo wouldn’t be right, because it would look not too professional. Therefore I believe that for every person there is a job, and people with a tattoo shouldn’t be discriminated, because we have to help our community to grow and make people feel comfortable

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you. I don’t think tattoos break a professional work environment. In my thought, an appearance cannot symbolize their abilities. I know if people have a good and decent appearance, it is good for them, but it still can’t represent their abilities and values. If there is one guy with dirty and old clothes and appearance, can people say the guy is not professional or not smart? No one can do. My point is that people judge others without prejudices. People shouldn’t get disadvantages from appearances with tattoos. The societies and people’s thoughts are changing.

    ReplyDelete